Subject: Estonia - New DPO registration - ACNielsen Eesti OÜ
From: "Silvina Castillo" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "NielsenIQ" <[email-masked]>, "Hammond, Will \(GfK\)" <[email-masked]>, "Welsch-Janssen, Ulrike \(GfK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:24:39 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

This email is a notification of the appointment of  William Hammond as the
Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the below listed company:

Company name

Company Address

ACNielsen Eesti OÜ
Pärnu maantee 67a, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia

Please find below the contact information:

Name - William George Hammond
Address: Sophie-Germain-Straße 3 90443 Nuremberg, Germany
Email - [email-masked]
Telephone number: +49 151 4612 9299

Please confirm once these have been added to your database.

Kind regards,
Silvina Castillo

Data Protection and Privacy Project Manager / DPP Analyst

W: hewardmills.com <http://www.hewardmills.com/>  E:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

T: +44 20 4540 5853

Time Zone: CET

HewardMills

           Your Global DPO

- Proudly B Corp Certified -

 <https://www.hewardmills.com/>
HewardMills
Offices - Accra ¦ Berlin ¦ Dublin ¦ London ¦ San-Francisco ¦ Singapore ¦
Zurich

HewardMills Ltd. registered in England: Company Number 11211970 and
registered address: 77 Farringdon Road London EC1M 3JU
HewardMills Ireland Ltd. registered in Ireland and registered address:
Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, DO2 T292
All trading under HewardMills

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: This message is private and confidential. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from
your system. HewardMills is a global commercial advisor, and does not
offer legal advice. All e-mails sent to or from this address are received
or otherwise recorded by the HewardMills corporate e-mail system and are
subject to archival, monitoring or review by and/or disclosure to, someone
other than the recipient.